You can share your cart, by sharing this link :
Order n° :
The subtotal reflects the total price of your order before any applicable discounts. It does not include shipping or delivery costs and taxes.
New York Sales Tax 8.875%
If you are tax exempt, please send us your Resale Certificate.
A hold will be made in the amount of the Full Replacement Value. If the Full Relacement Value is over $10,000 a COI will be required. If you provide a COI, a hold will be made in the amount of your Insurance's deductible.
In an attempt to keep our facility safe and COVID-19 free, we have made some changes to our protocols.
We welcome any ideas, questions, or feedback, and thank you for participating in our efforts to limit the spread of Covid and keep our industry – and city – safe and healthy!
Below is a summary of some of the measures we are implementing to keep us safe:
GENERAL SAFETY PROTOCOL
• All gear checkouts, pickups and returns are by appointment only
• Face coverings are mandatory to enter Focus Gear
• Temperature will be checked before you enter the facility
• If temperature is above 100.4, access will not be allowed
• PPE will be available if needed but we strongly encourage you to prepare and bring your own so we can limit physical interactions between staff and clients.
• Focus Gear must be notified in advance of anyone entering facility
• Gear will be prepped 24 hours before your scheduled appointment
• We strongly encourage you to have DP/AC lock their list ahead of time and limit any last minute changes or additions
• Whoever needs to access our space will need to agree and follow the Focus Gear COVID-19 safety protocols before entering the facility and will be required to fill out a COVID-19 Survey.
PICKUPS & RETURNS
• All pickups and returns are by appointment only
• All non-checkout pickups and returns will be curbside
• Clients will be responsible for loading and unloading their own gear
• Check outs will be assigned a specific time window with processes in place limiting physical interaction as based on CDC guidelines.
• Returned gear will be quarantined for 24 hours
• After 24 hours, gear will be cleaned and sanitized (with CDC approved cleaning supplies) and returned to inventory.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR CLIENTS
• All paperwork will be digital. Digital receipts will be emailed and no paper will be used.
• Because of new protocols more time will be needed to go through returned gear to ensure no loss or breakage